Sunday, December 7, 2008


TUESDAY DECEMBER 2, 2008

We woke up on a hot morning. The temperature was about 28 degrees celsius
and very humid rainy season had just begun. We started the day by exploring the house
which had a swimming pool, some swings, a slide and a trampoline.We went to a bakery
to have breakfast from there on we explored the city of Papeete in crazy hot wheather. I post a photo of me at the market.

8 comments:

Ms. Murphy said...

Oh wow! That market looks like it is full of delicious fresh food (I must be hungry!)

I love the picture!

Unknown said...

Hey Sandro, how has your trip been going? Today we only had 8 people in our class! From Connor

Unknown said...

Hey Sandro
Are you enjoying your trip? I hope so! Today the snow is coming down like crazy!!!! Molly was really upset that it wasn't a snow day! Ph well! We are going to build a snow fort today! Thats going to be fun!
From Alex B

Unknown said...

wow, I wish i was there.well its snowing in vancouver theres about 3 inches of snow. Keep us updated.


from:michael

mollyssa said...

Cool I love swimming is so so so fun .


From molly

Unknown said...

How are you enjoying New Zeland? Its flu season here. And its summer there . That fruit looks really good

Unknown said...

Wow!Its really warm over their!!!! Here it is freezing cold!!!!!!

Alexandra

sofia and alina ( we are best friends ) said...

Hi Sandro,

That is crazy hot weather! Hope you are having fun! What are you doing for your birthday tomorrow?

From,

Alina Jiwani