Sunday, December 28, 2008

THURSDAY 18 UNTILL TUESDAY 23 DECEMBER 2008


We arrived in Bangkok (Thailand) at around 10 pm. Bangkok in December is usually cool. But cool in Bangkok means you can still wear shorts and T/shirts at night.... but it is not as hot and humit as in the other months.
It took some time to get out of the airport then it was already 11 O'clock when we reached the
hotel. In bed I watched the digital clock strike 12 thats when I started resting and try
to sleep because I knew that if I didn't I would fall asleep before half of my birthday was over. 10 years ago, I was born here in Bangkok so my mom asked me how I wanted to spend my 10th birthday, beeing back here in MY town. I said I wanted to spend my birthday in the hotel at the riverside.
For my birthday I got a huge chocolate bar, a rugby jersey, a tiny rugby ball, a ping pong set
and a test kit thats like an IQ test. For the two day's at the hotel we met few friends, swam in the pool
and went on boats that took people all over the river they're mostly used for bringing
people to work. On the 20 december we moved to our friends house and so for the next 3 days we stayed with them and we ran around their house, played ping pong, swam in the pool, watched movies and played all types of
things. It was a lot of fun and it was great to see them again.

No comments: