Sunday, December 7, 2008

MONDAY DECEMBER 1 2008

Today we woke up at 4,am.
Unlike other days I didn't act so sluggish,because I was excited
I got dressed and ate my small breakfast after that I was the first one
in the Taxi.Once we were at the airport we got ready for the flight to Los Angeles
which took 2 hours. In the airport we had to wait 3 hours for our next flight to Papeete,Tahiti
which took 8 hours it was an exhausting day but we reached the place we would stay at 1 o'clock in the
next morning.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sandro, how is your trip going?
From Connor

mollyssa said...

Hey Sandro its Alyssa and you must have been soooooo tired when u woke up cuz i can sleep in until 11. LA must have been fun and did u do any shopping??!! HOw didur trip to Tahiti go?