Tuesday, December 16, 2008

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 12 2008
We left Taupo late in the morning. Just right beside the campground there was the highest bungee jumping bridge of New Zealand. My mom dared to try it. She jumped 47 m head first with a dip in the Taranaki river... she said, it was amazing!
After this adventure, we carried on with our 4 hour drive to Wellington. I was very excited to be back at the place where we used to live. The scenery on the way was again beautiful, many green hills with lots of cows and their calfes. And of course, lots of sheeps as well.
Once there we met our friends we were staying with.

The following days were filled with meeting old friends, lots of laughters, going back to places where we used to play and just enjoying our being togehter back in New Zealand.

Tomorrow is the 18 December. It will be your last school day before the holidays. I wish you all a very happy holiday and merry christmas and a very happy New Year.

I look forward to being back at school and meet you all on January 12, 2009

Sandro

7 comments:

Ms. Murphy said...

Wow! Your Mom is an amazing woman for doing that dive - good for her!

There is lots of snow in the forecast for tomorrow, so people are thinking it might be a snow day. Either way, we will all read your blog either tomorrow or on Thursday. I think you are a day ahead of us already, because we have two days left until the holidays.

Please keep posting updates! Your stories are amazing, informative and interesting.

I look forward to hearing more!

Unknown said...

Dear Sandro,
Are you having fun? it's really snowing here.


Regards,
Jordan

Unknown said...

We all hope to see you back in January too! I hope your having fun so far! I just learned a few days ago that it is SUMMER in New Zealand! I couldn't get that!
Alex B

Unknown said...

Hey Sandro, I'm glad you're having fun on your trip. Merry Christmas.
From, Cale.

Unknown said...

Happy early b-day and have a lot of fun.

From, Cale.

mollyssa said...

Dear sandro,
why did you not go bungee jumping ???
A four hour drive It seems long .

sofia and alina ( we are best friends ) said...

Hi Sandro!

That is so cool! Your mom is so brave! So cool!