Sunday, November 30, 2008

The night before...!

sunday, Nov 30, 2008

Today we met the people we are going switch houses with. They are friends from New Zealand and now live in Tahiti. We learned where each other houses are and we told each other a bit about the houses.

We learned that their house has been burglered and that the computers were stolen. So for the next days in Tahiti we won't have Internet Access, which means I can only update you after we leave Tahiti. Today I learned that Tahiti belongs to the French Polynesia Islands and so I hope my french will improve by the time I come back.

But I also hope that I don't miss anything very important at school.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sandro! Its Alex B.
Thats too bad that those computers were stolen! Did you like the houses that you stayed?
Alex :)

Unknown said...

Cool sounds cool in Tahiti!!

:-)



from: michael

mollyssa said...

Dear sandro,
You are not going to miss that much you could learn even more mabey about cool stuff.

From molly


p.s. Have a great trip

Unknown said...

Sandro that sounds really fun, and don't worry you're not missing anything important.

From, Cale.

mollyssa said...

Dear sandro,
You are not going to miss that much you could learn even more mabey about cool stuff.

From molly


p.s. Have a great trip

Unknown said...

Sandro we miss you. How did the computers get stolen. We just opened secret santas.